New Port Richey East, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Tyler Sheff is up to his old tricks with the help of another scammer Leo Young in getting people to invest in their pyramid schemes with buying rental property.

Found this online today that last year in 2015 they were trying to get investors by claiming they own "multiple apartment buildings" and having a workshop

:::Nov 16, 2015 - tampa bay >. subarea ... FREE Real Estate Investing Workshop (9200 113th Street North). < > ... This workshop is hosted by Tyler Sheff and Leo Young, who own multiple apartment buildings which allowed them to retire early:::

Here is his scamming profile on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa4Rr1nEO4032wy8Li144uA

Another site he uses to scam peoples credit cards and personal identities: www.tylersellstampabay.com

This person wrote the review because of "scammers and thieves" at Cashflowguys and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Cashflowguys to "castrate these guys".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cashflowguys other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cashflowguys?

Comments